Friday, September 9, 2011

TearyPuddles, my love.

I feel mellow in the true-est sense of the word.
Ripe. Happy. Filled to the brim.
Happiness overflowing, inexplicable joy. Serene.

And Green. Lighter variations of green, especially that of the dew-y trees contrasted with light-brown bark-that's my colour; that's how i feel, today.

It's a cute. cute. awesome-day....everybreath comes in as sweet packets of joy, i'm happy, i'm about happy being alive. I'm happy about every thing.

Everything that exists/ever existed.
About the moving/changing lithosphere, about the very fact that the tectonic-plates exist. And they are moving-moving. I'm happy about the idea of perpetual-change.

I'm happy about every insect who ever crawled on the earth, every herb that bathed in the sun, i'm happy about the perpetually-evolving biosphere, the oceans, the groundwater, the rain, the water-cycle.

Oh, i love earth.

This very moment, i can shun all my worries about the lovely-planet being destroyed..i just can't help, but revel, revel in the awesom-ness that this is.

Onebigfat NatureGasm.

I'm happy about the idea of love, of god, of religion, of blind-faith. I don't care about the negative impacts, of anything. Rightnow, let me revel in the beauty.

I'm happy about the idea of poetry, of words, of texture.
I'm happy about the idea of food, of cooking-oil, of salad, of herbs, of masalas.





7 comments:

  1. Of sleep, of dreams, of hallucinations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of bedcovers and pillows, yes pillows and cute furry pets. Little and brown

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of culture, of dance, of music..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of whirling derveshes

    Of numbers, operators, derivatives of derivatives,

    Of periodic tables and finite elements

    ReplyDelete
  5. of Infinity, of dimensions and gauges

    Oh, there are SO many things to be happy about.
    One can't count them all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So this is what goes through your mind when you stay in bed =P

    Well-written, bud =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Revel in the exuberance and vibrancy of it all. And yea, uncountable things to be happy about. :) Good post.

    ReplyDelete